How to change the PHP version in Plesk?
By Jithin on October 28th, 2016
In this document we can learn how to change the PHP version in a Plesk panel.
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the icon ‘Websites & Domains’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Hosting Settings’.
4) A new window will open and there you can see various options for programming and scripting languages which will be executed by the web server.
5) Here you can see the option for changing the PHP version, select the suitable PHP version by clicking on the drop down box and click the ‘OK’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.