In this tutorial, we can discuss how to change the primary language of your cPanel interface.
Watch the following video tutorial or continue reading.
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Go to the section ‘PREFERENCES’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Change Language’.
4) Select the preferred language from the drop down box.
5) After selecting the language click on the ‘Change’ button.
6) Your primary language has been changed and you can see it after refreshing the page.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.