How to Change Site Language in WordPress
Many of our customers are using WordPress as a blogging platform. Creating a website with WordPress is something very easy to do. You don’t need previous experience to do that. With InterServer you can install your WordPress from our control panel with a few clicks and you will be ready to do. In this documentation, we can learn how to change site language in WordPress.
1) Login to WordPress admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Settings’.
3) Click the option ‘General’.
4) Locate the option ‘Site Language’.
5) Select the language from the drop down menu.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can change site language in WordPress.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.