In this documentation, we can learn how to change site title and tagline in WordPress.
1) Login to WordPress admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Settings’.
3) Click the option ‘General’.
4) Enter the title in the section ‘Site Title’.
5) Enter the tagline in the section ‘Tagline’.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can change site language in WordPress.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.