Change Time Zone in Webmail
By default, Webmail application uses the host server time zone. You can of course alter the timezone for your Webmail. It is possible to make this change in Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail.
Change time zone in Horde
1) Login to Horde.
2) Click on gear button on the top bar and navigate to preferences > Global Preferences.
3) Click on the option ‘Locale and Time’.
4) Here you can see the option ‘Your current time zone’. Select the time zone you want to set from the drop down box and click on the ‘Save’ button.
Change time zone in RoundCube
1) Log in to Roundcube.
2) Click on ‘Settings’ option.
3) Navigate to preferences > User interface.
4) Select your timezone you want to set. Then click on the ‘Save’ button.
Change time zone in SquirrelMail
1) Log in to SquirrelMail.
2) Click on ‘Options’.
3) Find the option ‘Personal Information’.
4) Under time zone options, select timezone you want to set and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.