In this documentation, we can check how to change user password in SMF.
1) Login to SMF admin panel.
2) Click the menu ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Members >> Members.
4) Click on the user’s name.
5) Go to Modify Profile >> Account Settings.
6) Enter the password in ‘Choose password’ and ‘Verify Password’ fields.
7) Click the button ‘Change Profile’. Make sure that enter the password in the field ‘Current Password’ to make changes to the account.
That is how we can change user’s password in SMF.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.