Changing package prices in Interserver WHMCS Module
How to change the package prices in Interserver WHMCS Module ?
In this documentation, we can discuss about how to change the price of VPS packages inside the Interserver WHMCS module. To do this please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab Setup>>Product/Services>> Configure options.
3) Click the edit icon next to the option group you want to modify.
4) A new window will open, and here you can see the current configuration of the product. Click on the edit icon next to the ‘Slices’ option.
5) Here you can edit the number of slices and price of the VPS package.
That is how we can change the price of VPS packages inside the Interserver WHMCS module.
You may also refer the following tutorial to create a new server in WHMCS: Create new server in WHMCS
If you need any further help please reach our support department.