Posted at December 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm by Jithin
Clear WordPress Cache with W3 Total Cache.
1) Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2) Choose the ‘Performance’ option.
3) Then click on the ‘Dashboard’ option from ‘Performance’.
4) Click the option ‘empty all caches’ from the page.
Clear WordPress Cache with WP Super Cache
1) Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
2) Choose the ‘Settings’ option from the dashboard.
3) Then click the ‘WP Super Cache’ from settings.
4) Click the ‘Delete Cache’ option from the page.
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.