How to Clone Website Using Softaculous
By Jithin on July 21st, 2016
How to Clone Website Using Softaculous?
Website cloning refers means copying or modification of an existing website design or script to create a new website. Website cloning allows designers and entrepreneurs to create and start their website venture without the need to develop it from scratch.
In this documentation, we can learn how to clone your site using Softaculous.
1) Login to your cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click the application in which you want to clone.
4) Click on the icon ‘Clone’.
5) Enter the Clone installation details.
6) Click the button ‘Clone Installation’.
That is how we can clone the site using Softaculous.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.