Configure Facebook Like button in Drupal
By Jithin on January 18th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to configure Facebook Like button in Drupal.
1) Download the Facebook Like button module from ‘https://www.drupal.org/project/fblikebutton’
2) Login to Drupal admin panel.
3) Go to ‘Extend’.
4) Click the button ‘Install new module’.
5) You can install the module in two ways.
a) Install from a URL.
b) Upload a module or theme archive to install.
6) Click ‘Install’ button.
7) Then you will get the message that ‘Installation was successfully completed’.
8) From here, click the option ‘Enable newly added modules’.
9) Then locate the ‘Facebook Like’ module from the Module list. Select the check box near to the module and click ‘Save Configuration’ button.
10) Once it enabled, click the option ‘Configure’ near to the module to configure the module.
That is how we can configure Facebook Like button in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department