How to copy website files to another site in Plesk?
This tutorial will help you to copy website files to another site or external FTP storage using the ‘website copying’ tool in Plesk. This is an excellent tool to copy the website to the existing account or to a remote computer via FTP storage. Please be noted that the databases must be copied. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the icon ‘Websites & Domains’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Website Copying’.
4) A new window will open and here you can select the relevant options related to the website copying.
5) For copying the website to a remote computer, you can configure the FTP storage settings.
6) After completing this section click the ‘OK’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.