How to copy a website to another site in Plesk?
In this tutorial will help teach you to copy the website files to another site or external FTP storage. This is an excellent tool were if you want to copy the website to the existing account or to a remote computer via FTP storage. Please be noted that the databases must also be copied.
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the icon ‘Websites & Domains’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Website Copying’.
4) A new window will open and here you can select the relevant options related to the website copying.
5) For copying the website to a remote computer, you can configure the FTP storage settings.
6) After completing this section click the ‘OK’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.