Manage Countdown timers in WordPress with Countdown Timer Ultimate
By Adarsh Sojitra on September 15th, 2021
The Countdown Timer Ultimate is a simple countdown plugin. It offers different timers on WordPress websites. However, this plugin is not capable of showing evergreen timers for specific users in the free version. You will need a Pro version to use the evergreen timer feature. You can use this plugin to show countdowns on your website. There is no limit to adding timers. You can easily customize them as per the designs and styles available. You will be able to use these timers on posts and pages by embedding the shortcodes.
The Countdown Timer Ultimate plugin will provide you shortcodes for posts and pages. You just need to copy the shortcode and put it on your pages or posts. The plugin offers a fully responsive and attractive WordPress site timer. Also, you can change the background color and width, the timer design and styles, background and width. You will have full control over the customization.
Additionally, it supports multiple languages. Thus, you can display the countdown timers in any language as well. You can also add clock animations along with background colors. Evergreen Countdown Timer lets you display an exclusive timer for the users based on their browser cookies.
With the help of this plugin, you can change the days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Moreover, you can also decide which timer label you want to display on any particular page or post. This plugin also supports page builders like Elementor, Beaver and Site origin, Divi, Fusion page builder. You will have 10+ clock styles. Fixed Countdown Timer lets you display a timer with the respective time, year, month, and days to create and encourage website visitors to buy products. In the Pro version, you will have 12+ advanced designs for clocks and timers. You will have a fully customized clock. You can also use a multi-layout timer with a custom color setting to fit your website design.
These all features will be included in the free version. The plugin offers an essential plugin bundle in the Pro version. It contains 40+ utility plugins, marketing tools, and 10+ slider pack plugins. Thus, you will have multiple pro plugins along with countdown plugins. You can also go with the premium version, which provides advanced features like Custom CSS, Schedule Timer, Recurring Timer, etc. Moreover, you can directly install other plugins available in the essential plugin bundles from the WordPress dashboard. So let’s discuss the basic features of the plugin in brief,
The plugin will allow you to create unlimited countdown timers.
- It provides shortcodes to embed the timer into any posts or pages. Moreover, it also works with the Gutenberg shortcode block.
- You will have complete control over settings. You can set the starting and expiry date of the timer. Also, you will be able to change the background fonts and colors of the timers.
- You will have various design styles on the list. However, you can use only a circular design in the free version.
- The plugin will allow you to show any time label you want to display in the post or page.
- This plugin also supports page builders like Elementor, Beaver and Site origin, Divi, Fusion page builder.
- In the Pro version, you will have 12+ advanced designs for clocks and timers. You will have a fully customized clock.
- It will let you add schedule timers and recurring timers as well in the Pro version.
- It is compatible with caching plugins and works well with any WordPress themes & plugins.
- It’s easy to integrate with e-commerce coupons like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads using this plugin.
- Moreover, it also supports multiple languages. Thus, you can display the countdown timers in any language as well.
- You will have 10+ clock styles. Fixed Countdown Timer lets you display a timer with the respective time, year, month, and days to create and encourage website visitors to buy products.
- You can also add clock animations along with background colors.
- The plugin comes with Circle, Simple Clock, Vertical Flip, Horizontal Flip, Round Clock, Bar Clock, Night Clock, Modern Clock, etc.
- You will have 40+ utility plugins and 10+ slider pack plugins in the Pro version.
- Evergreen Countdown Timer lets you display an exclusive timer for the users based on their browser cookies.
- You can directly install all plugins from this plugin’s Essential plugin directory.
- You will have shortcodes that work on any templates. Moreover, you can use it on any page or post, or widget. The plugin provides a separate PHP function shortcode for templates.
- You will have a multi-layout timer with a custom color setting that will fit with your website design.
- The plugin has a simple and user-friendly interface. Thus, you can easily customize the settings from the dashboard.
Countdown Timer Ultimate is a free plugin available in the WordPress Plugin directory. The plugin offers two paid plans- Annual and Lifetime. The annual plan costs $119 per year with the license for unlimited sites. The Lifetime plan retails $149 per year and works on unlimited sites. You can easily purchase with your PayPal account and credit or debit cards. If you purchase the essential plugins pack, then you will get a 10% discount so it will cost $107. You will get various Pro plugins in this pack like utility plugins, marketing tools, and Sliders Pack. Hence, the plugin is very affordable and feature-rich. It also provides multiple premium version plugins.
How To Install And Activate Countdown Timer Ultimate Plugin
The installation process is simple. You can just follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner. Search “Countdown Timer Ultimate Plugin”.
Step 4: Now, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you need to activate Countdown Timer Ultimate Plugin in order to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can start adding the countdown timer to your online store or site.
How To Use Countdown Timer Ultimate Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start creating timers on your site. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use this plugin,
Step 1: First, you need to go to “Countdown Timer” on the left-hand side panel. Then select “Add Timer.”
Step 2: You will be directed to the Add timer page editor. First, you need to add the title for the timer. Then you will have countdown settings below the title. In the settings, you will see “Expiry Date & Time.” You need to set the ending date and time. However, you can’t set the starting date & time in the free version.
Step 3: Now, you can set the timer label. In which you can enable days, minutes, hours, and seconds. You just need to check the box.
Step 4: Now, scroll down “Design Settings.” In this section, you can choose the timer designs. You will also be able to edit the timer width. Moreover, you can change the style and background color settings.
Step 5: Now, you can publish or save the timer as a draft to get the shortcode.
Step 6: Now, Go to the “Countdown Timer” list, and copy the timer’s shortcode. If you want to embed the timer in any post or page, then you can use this shortcode.
Step 7: Now, paste the copied shortcode into the post or page.
You will see the countdown timer will appear on the web page in the preview. You can also use starting date & time, recurring time, time label fonts, and content settings as well. However, you will need to purchase the Pro version of the plugin.
The Countdown Timer Ultimate is a popular free countdown plugin for WordPress. You can easily customize and display the countdown timers on your website using this plugin. You will have various options like timer labels, clock designs, and background colors. Also, you can add evergreen timers for specific users. The pro version provides the schedule timer and recurring timers.
Moreover, you can display the timer in any post or page or any template using shortcodes. The plugin offers separate shortcodes for templates as well. Additionally, the plugin pro plan offers essential plugin bundles that include multiple Pro plugins like Utility plugin, marketing tools, and sliders pack. The plugin provides affordable and feature-rich paid plans.
You just need to embed them into the WordPress editor. The installation process is very easy and quick to set up. We have explained step by step guide on how to install and activate this plugin. You can also go through the steps on how to use the Countdown timer ultimate plugin.
We hope this article will help you to display countdown timers on your site easily.