In this tutorial we can learn how to create and access email accounts in VestaCP
Vesta Control Panel is an open, free control panel with webserver email database and DNS functionalities built in. Vesta supports Linux os such as CentOS, Ubuntu and Redhat. It is a user-friendly control panel with a simple and clear interface. Vesta control panel consist of both apache and nginx webservers. In this tutorial, we can discuss about how to create and access email accounts in VestaCP.
Follow the below steps to create Email account.
1) Login to VestaCP using the link https://serverip:8083.
2) Navigate to ‘Mail’ section.
3) Select the domain you want to create the email account for and click on ‘Add Account’ button to create an email account for that domain.
4) Enter the username and password for the email account and click on ‘Add’ button to create the email account.
5) You can access your webmail now by clicking ‘Open Webmail’ button.
You can also access your webmail by using the link >> https://domain.com/webmail
If you need any further help please contact our support department.