Create and Manage FTP Accounts in cPanel
In this documentation, we can check how to create and manage FTP accounts in cPanel.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Click the icon ‘FTP Accounts’ from the section ‘FILES’.
3) Enter the details and click the button ‘Create FTP Account’.
4) If you want to change FTP account password, click the icon ‘Change Password’.
Then enter the new password and click the button ‘Change Password’.
5) If you want to delete the FTP account, Click the icon ‘Delete’ and confirm for the Deletion.
6) If you want to change FTP account quota, click the icon ‘Change Quota’.
Then enter the new quota and click the button ‘Change Quota’.
That is how we can create and manage FTP accounts in cPanel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.