Create Billable Item in WHMCS
In this documentation, we can check how to create billable item in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Billing’.
3) Go to Billable Item >> Add new.
4) Select the client name from the drop down menu.
5) Choose the ‘Product/Service’.
6) If you are charging based on hourly rate, enter the amount.
7) Choose the invoice action.
8) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can create billable item in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.