Create Glue Records at GoDaddy | Register Nameserver
By Jithin on March 16th, 2016
In this tutorial we can check how to create Glue Records at GoDaddy to register your private nameservers / vanity nameservers at GoDaddy. If you are not sure about Glue records, in simple words – Glue records will tell ISP’s to where to find the nameservers and will point them to right direction.
- Login to GoDaddy Domain Manager
2) Here you can see the list of Domains you own at GoDaddy.
3) Choose the domain that you wish to change the nameservers for and click the gear icon on the right. Then choose “Manage DNS”
4) Now to go “Settings” then “manage” under “Host Names” section.
5) Now click on “ADD HOSTNAME”.
6) Provide the Nameserver name and IP address then click “Add” then “Save” to create Glue Record.
That is how we can crate Glue Records at GoDaddy.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.