Create a Job Board on your WordPress site with Simple Job Board Plugin
By Adarsh Sojitra on December 8th, 2021
Simple Job Board is one of the powerful job listing plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily add new jobs to your site using this plugin. The plugin is also available in multiple languages. It is an easy, lightweight plugin that adds a job board to your WordPress website. The setup process is also user-friendly. You will have a customized job board to manage various job offers via WordPress. You can add multiple job listings. Also, you can display them anywhere on your site just by inserting shortcodes.
Moreover, you can add multiple job features and customized application forms for every job listing. You can also add notes to an application right from the dashboard. The plugin is compatible with WPML. It means the latest version of the plugin is multilingual. It allows you to set job listing, job features, application form, filters and email notifications for a job through global settings. Simple Job Board plugin lets you add, categorize and manage all jobs using the WordPress User Interface. Job listers can easily add different types of jobs using the Simple Job Board plugin. The plugin provides templating features. The job board templating feature allows you to change the following file templates. Moreover, the plugin provides two UI layouts named Classical and Modern. Also, you can easily change the templates.
Additionally, it allows you to add a combination of multiple shortcodes for a job listing. You can add job locations as well using specified shortcodes. It gives category shortcodes to enlist job listings of that particular category. The plugin uses the Anti-hotlinking option to enhance the security of your documents. You can upload documents in various extensions. So, let’s discuss the basic features of the plugin in brief,
- The Simple Job Board plugin has a user-friendly and straightforward interface.
- You can easily add different types of jobs, job categories and features along with a detailed description.
- The plugin also provides shortcodes to display the jobs on the front end of the site. You can embed job categories and listings anywhere on your sites, like pages, posts and widgets.
- Moreover, you will have a customized job board. It will allow you to manage various job offers via WordPress with the Simple Job Board.
- Also, you can add multiple job features and customized application forms for every particular job listing.
- The plugin is completely free to use. However, if you want to unlock the advanced features of the plugin, then you can purchase separate add-ons.
- It comes with various add-ons such as a job search box, salary range filter, jobs sorting, resume preview and many more.
- Additionally, the plugin is available in multiple languages. Also, it is compatible with WPML as well.
- Moreover, It allows you to add category shortcodes to any post to enlist job listings of that particular category.
- The plugin allows you to set job listing, job features, application form, filters and email notifications for a job through global settings.
- Also, the plugin uses the Anti-hotlinking option to enhance the security of your documents.
- You can also view applicants’ lists who applied for a particular job.
- The plugin comes with many add-ons such as a job applications counter, job search box, job sorting and many more.
- Moreover, the Simple Job Board is extendible and easy to use. The installation and setup process is straightforward.
- Also, it allows you to upload the featured images along with the job listing.
- The plugin comes with the templating feature as well. The job board templating feature allows you to change the following file templates. They are providing two UI layouts named Classical and Modern.
- All the controls and management are within the dashboard.
The Simple Job Board is free to use as a job listing plugin. You can install it from the WordPress plugin dashboard for free. The plugin doesn’t have a premium version, but you can purchase the add-ons separately. The plugin comes with a bunch of add-ons such as a job applications counter, job search box, job sorting and many more. The add-ons of the plugins cost around $10. You can unlock the advanced option or pro feature by purchasing the add-ons.
How to Install and Activate Simple Job Board Plugin
The installation process is Straightforward. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner of the dashboard. Now, Search “Simple Job Board Plugin“
Step 4: After that, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you will need to activate the Simple Job Board Plugin to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can easily add and display the job listing using this plugin. You will also have shortcodes to embed the job offers on any web pages or in the widget area.
How to Add Job Offers on Your Site Using Simple Job Board Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. You can set up the plugin easily with just a few clicks. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use the Simple Job Board Plugin,
Step 1: First of all, click on the “Job Board” option on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Then select the “Add New” option.
Step 2: You will see a job editor. Enter the title and description of the job and position.
Step 3: After that, scroll down to “Job features”. Enter the features of the job and value. It also allows you to add unlimited fields to the job listing. It also lets you add application form fields.
Step 4: Now, go to the “Job Data” section. In this section, you can add the company name, website URL, tagline and upload the logo.
Step 5: Now, click on the “Settings icon” on the top of the right-hand side corner. Then select the “Job” section. In this section, you can add job categories by clicking on “Add new job categories”. Unlike other job listing plugins, you can also add job types using this plugin.
Step 6: To add a job location, click on “Add new job location“. Moreover, you can also upload featured images for the job listing. Once you are done with settings, you can “publish” job listings. Or you can also use the shortcode to embed the job posting anywhere on your sites, like pages or posts or widgets. This way, you can easily add job offers on your site using the Simple Job Board Plugin.
How to display the Job Listing Using Shortcodes
To display the job listing, the plugin provides shortcodes. You can use it directly to embed the listing anywhere on your site.
Step 1: First, you will have to create a post or page to display the job listing. After creating a post or page, go to the block editor.
Step 2: After that, click on the “+” sign in the block editor. Then search for the “shortcode” block. Use this shortcode to embed all job listings on the page or post – [jobpost]
Enter this shortcode in the box. Then you can publish the post or page. This way, you can easily display the job offers on any page or post.
The Simple Job Board is one of the best job listing plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily add jobs using this plugin. Also, the plugin offers shortcodes to embed the listings anywhere on your site. The shortcodes are mentioned above in the process. You can set job listing, job features, application form, filters and email notifications for a job through global settings.
The Simple Job Board plugin is free to use. You can easily install it from the WordPress plugin directory for free. However, it doesn’t provide a premium version, but you can buy separate add-ons.
The add-ons offer advanced options to display the listings effectively. You can unlock the advanced features by purchasing the add-ons with this plugin. Also, this plugin comes with various add-ons like job search, AJAX search, resume preview, and many more. All the controls and management will be within the dashboard. Moreover, the plugin is compatible with WPML. So, you can easily translate into multiple languages.
The installation and the setup process are very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to set up this plugin. We hope this article will help you create and customize the job listing on your site using the Simple Job Board Plugin.