In this documentation, we can check how to create knowledgebase in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Support’.
3) Click the option ‘Knowledgebase’.
4) Click on the tab ‘Add Category’.
5) Enter the details and click the button ‘Add Category’.
6) Click on the newly created category.
7) Then click the tab ‘Add Article’.
8) Type the ‘Article Name’ and click the button ‘Add Article’.
9) Enter the details and click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can create knowledgebase in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.