How to Create and Manage User Roles in Plesk
User roles in Plesk allow you to configure how much access each type of user is allowed in the hosting subscription.
1) Login to Plesk.
2) Click the icon ‘Users’ in the Plesk home page.
3) Click the option ‘User Roles’.
4) Click on the ‘Create User Role’ button.
5) Enter user role name and enable privileges then click ‘Ok’ to save changes.
6) Click on Role names to edit permissions.
7) Select privileges and click ‘Ok’ to save changes.
After setting user role, it can be assigned to users.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.