In this documentation, we can check how to create new server in WHMCS. This is where you configure all your servers so that WHMCS can communicate with them
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Products/Services >> Servers.
4) Click the button ‘Add New Server’.
5) Enter the details of the server.
6) Enter ‘Nameserver’ details.
7) Enter ‘Server Details’.
8) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can create new server in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.