How To Create Product Addons in WHMCS
By Jithin on April 19th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to create product addons in WHMCS. Addons are primarily designed for one off fee items, whereas for recurring items you would use configurable options. Addons can be displayed during the initial order process but can also be ordered by the client to add to an existing package at any time.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Products/Services >> Product Addons.
4) Click the button ‘Add New Addon’.
5) Enter the details.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
7) Then you will get the message that the ‘Addon Added Successfully’.
8) If you want to delete the product addon, click the red button near to the addon.
That is how we can create product addons in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.