Create Awesome Sliders in WordPress using Smart Slider 3
By Adarsh Sojitra on January 11th, 2022
Smart Slider 3 is one of the most influential and easy-to-use slider plugins for your WordPress site. The best thing about Smart Slider 3 is that even if you’re an absolute beginner, you can build a stunning slider with ease. Unlike most slider plugins, the interface is NOT bloated with too many features. This makes it easy for anyone to create a slider, regardless of their skillset. They are the most powerful and intuitive WordPress plugins to create sliders which was never possible before. Fully responsive, SEO optimized, and worked with any WordPress theme. Create beautiful sliders and tell stories without any code. A beautiful interface makes creating slides fast and efficient. The complete freedom to build what you want the way you want.No tech skills are needed. Just pick a slider template. It works like magic! Choose from a variety of beautiful templates or start with a blank Slider. A simple way to build every kind: image, layer, video, and post slider. Edit your slides as you used to in page builders. Drop layers after each other and structure them with rows and columns. Smart Slider 3 has every feature you can expect from a free slider plugin. Enhance your slider with the layers and make your site even more unique and exquisite. Every heading, text, image, button, and video can be edited easily with the customization options. Change all the details that matter in typography and style.
Besides that, Smart Slider gives you the tool to create YouTube and Vimeo slides, create slides from your WordPress posts. Even more, it has a complete, easy-to-use slide editor with different layers. Don’t hesitate to install the Smart Slider 3 and enjoy the next-generation plugin experience. Most powerful features: User-friendly Editor – Anyone can build with Smart Slider. The interface comes with a drag & drop builder and lives preview. Switch your slider to a different device mode and optimize your content for resolution. Your site can be enjoyed in any environment, mobile, tablet, or desktop. Responsive and touch-friendly – Sliders can be enjoyed in any environment, mobile, tablet, or desktop. Create slides quickly by selecting your images directly from the WordPress Media Library. Copy its shortcode and paste it into any post or page when your slider is ready. Smart Slider 3 also has its module in the most popular page builders for your convenience. Smart Slider 3 comes with a couple of free sliders and slide templates. They are great if you are looking for design inspiration or need to build something quickly. You can import the template you like with only one click. So, let’s discuss the essential feature of this plugin in brief,
- Different Slider Types for Different Uses If you’re finding an intuitive slider that you can add to your website’s overall performance, then Smart Slider offers five sliders that you can use: the Simple, Showcase Carousel, Block, and Accordion. The Simple slider helps you create the popular width slider and full-page slider. The block type makes sections of your site. You can create a whole landing page by using these sections. Depending on your website needs and preferences, you can choose how these sliders will display on your website and how each of these slider types will help you create the website you need.
- Slider Templates and Library as we go through, another great feature of the Smart Slider plugin is the massive catalog of slider templates and slider libraries. As a user, you’re looking for a product that will not only provide the default feature, but you’re also looking for a tool that will help you make your time-efficient. If you’re not into templates and want to create your own, you can do it as the Smart Slider plugin also has a library containing slides for your specific needs. The available theme kit, Orion, gives you declines in eight categories. You can also change each fall to a light or dark version.
- Sliders can be enjoyed on any device, mobile, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop your layers anywhere on the slide with absolute layers.
- In this intelligent slider3, there are 9 Super smooth background animations.
- Build a unique design with six varied layers: Image, Heading, Text, Button, Vimeo, YouTube.
- Change all the details that matter in typography and style.
- Slider controls: Arrow, Bullet, Autoplay, Bar, Thumbnail, and Shadow
- Adaptive layer font sizing
- Hide layers on specific devices
- Slide thumbnail image
- WordPress Multi-Site compatible
- Custom responsive breakpoints
Smart Slider 3 is a very effective Slider plugin for WordPress. The plugin is free to use, but it also provides a premium version. It is available in the WordPress plugin directory for free. The free version has essential features to create an effective Slider plugin system. It offers Three premium plans.
- If you want a single domain for one site, it will cost $35.
- If you want a Business domain for ten sites, it will cost $150.
- If you want an Unlimited domain for unlimited sites, it will cost $250.
How To Install And Activate Smart Slider 3 Plugin
The installation process is Straightforward. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner of the Dashboard. Now, Search “Smart Slider 3 Plugin”
Step 4: After that, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you will need to activate the Smart Slider 3 Plugin to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin.
How to Use Smart Slider 3 Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. You can set up the plugin easily with just a few clicks. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use the Smart Slider 3 Plugin,
Step 1: First of all, go to the “Smart Slider option” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress Dashboard. Then select “Dashboard option”.
Step 2: You will see the setup panel of the smart slider. Now click on the “Go to Dashboard” Option.
Step 3: After that, the Dashboard will open up. Then click on the “New project” option. You can create a new project from scratch. Also, you can use a pre-design template and import it on the Dashboard. Now click on the “Start with a template” Option.
Step 4: You will have multiple slider templates for free. If you want one of them, you can click on the import option to add it to the Dashboard. Now the slider you have imported will be automatically added to your Dashboard.
Step 5: Now click on the desired template available on the Dashboard. Then select the “Edit” option.
Step 6: Now, you will see the slider editor. You can edit the content and style of any layer. You can also add animation to the slider.
Step 7: Click on any layer, and you will see the editor besides the layer. You will see three tabs Content, Style, and Animations. First, click on the content tab. In this section, you can edit the text, tag, and link of that layer, and it also allows you to modify the weight of that layer.
Step 8: After that, click the style tag in this section. You can modify preset typography, background details, border, spacing, effects, and many more. In the “Typography” section, you can edit font size, color, weight, line height, and text alignment. The background section allows you to edit background color and opacity. Also, it lets you edit the responsive area. You can adjust the text scale on any desktop, mobile, or tablet device. Moreover, it allows you to edit the size positions and effects in the specific layer, adding animation into that layer. However, You will have to upgrade to the premium plan of this plugin for using this feature.
Once you are done editing the slider, click on the save Option. It will be automatically saved on your Dashboard. It also provides shortcodes to embed the slider into your post and pages. Moreover, you will have a PHP code to display the slider into your themes file. This way, you can easily add a slider on your site using smart slider three plugins.
The installation and the setup process are very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to set up this plugin.
The installation and the setup process are very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to set up this plugin. We hope this article will help you create and customize fonts on your site using the Smart Slider 3 Plugin.