How to Create Web Users in Plesk
Web users in Plesk allows you to host your web server personal web pages for users who do not need their own domain names. Web addresses of this pages are usually like http://your-domain.com/~username. Follow the below steps to create a web user in Plesk.
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click ‘Websites&Domains’ option.
3) Please click on the option ‘show more’.
4) Select the icon ‘Web Users’.
5) Click the option ‘Add Web User’.
6) Enter the details and click ‘OK’ to save changes.
7) Enable ‘Allow users to use scripts’.
8) Click the button ‘OK’ and ‘Apply’.
That is how we can create new web users in Plesk.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.