Customer Management in Plesk
In this documentation, we can check how to manage customers from Plesk admin panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the icon ‘Customers’.
3) Click the icon ‘Add New Customer’ to create new customer.
4) Enter the details and click ‘OK’ button.
5) Enter the details in ‘Resources’ section and click ‘Update & Lock’ button.
6) If you want to convert the user to reseller, click the icon ‘Convert to Resellers’.
7) If you want to remove the user account, select the user account and click ‘Remove’ button.
8) Same as you can Activate or Suspend the user account by clicking the appropriate action keys.
That is how we can manage customers in Plesk admin panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.