Customize Currencies in WHMCS
In this documentation, we can check how to customize currencies in WHMCS. You can sell in different currencies concurrently by setting them up below. Customers who visit your site can then choose to shop in their local currency.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Payments >> Currencies.
4) Enter the currency details.
5) Click the button ‘Add Currency’.
6) We can see the customized currencies in this section.
7) Click on the button ‘Update Exchange Rates’ will fill in the current exchange rate to US dollars.
8) Click on the button ‘Update Product Prices’ will make all prices in WHMCS reflect the current conversion rates.
That is how we can customize currencies in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.