In this documentation, we can check how to manage database in Plesk control panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near the domain name.
4) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
5) Click ‘Databases’ button.
6) Click ‘Add New Database’ icon.
7) Enter the database and user details and click “OK’ button.
8) New database and user has been created.
9) If you want to delete the database, select the database name and click ‘Remove’ button.
That is how we can create database in Plesk admin panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.