Delete error logs in Drupal
By Jithin on January 18th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to delete error logs in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Reports’.
3) Click the option ‘Recent log messages’.
4) Click on ‘CLEAR LOG MESSAGE’.
5) Then it will expand. Click the button ‘Clear log messages’.
6) It will ask your confirmation to delete the log messages. Click ‘Confirm’ button.
7) Then you will get the message that ‘Database log cleared’.
That is how we can delete error logs in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.