In this documentation, we can learn how to disable email notifications sent by Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click the application you wish to use.
4) Click the icon ‘Email Settings’.
5) Locate the option ‘Disable All Update Notifications’.
6) Select the checkbox.
7) Click the button ‘Edit Email Settings’.
That is how we can disable email notifications from Softaculous.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.