Disable Email Notifications Sent by Softaculous
In this documentation, we can learn how to disable email notifications sent by Softaculous. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to your cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click on the application you wish to use. Here I am clicking ‘PrestaShop’
4) Click on the icon for ‘Email Settings’.
5) Locate the option ‘Disable All Update Notifications’.
6) Select the checkbox.
7) Click on the button ‘Edit Email Settings’.
That is how we can disable email notifications from Softaculous.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.