Disable Site Name in Drupal Theme
In this documentation, we can check how to disable site name in your Drupal theme.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Appearance’.
3) Click on the tab ‘Settings’.
4) If you want to disable the site name for a particular Drupal theme, click on that theme name. Else click on the tab ‘Global Settings’.
5) Go to the section ‘Toggle Display’.
6) Find out the option ‘Site name’ and click on the check box to disable the site name in Drupal theme.
7) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can disable site name in Drupal theme.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.