In this documentation, we can check how to manage the DNS of a domain in Plesk.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near the domain name.
4) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
5) Click the ‘Show More’ button of the domain.
6) Click the button ‘DNS Settings’.
7) Here we can see a list of DNS records currently setup for the domain.
8) If you want to add any record, click the icon ‘Add Record’.
9) Select the record type, enter the details and click ‘OK’ button.
10) New record has been created.
11) If you want to edit any record, click the corresponding record, edit the details and click ‘OK’ button.
12) If you want to delete any record, select the record and click ‘Remove’ button.
That is how we can manage DNS settings of a domain in Plesk.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.