Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges
Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges interface in WHM providing a lot of configuration options for your reseller accounts which we can allow a reseller to have. We can limit a reseller’s ability to create accounts and access various features and we can confer root-level privileges to a reseller. You can also assign nameserver IP addresses to accounts that the reseller creates, and add A entry for those addresses. In this tutorial, we are going to limit the number of accounts that a reseller can create.
Limit the total number of accounts that a reseller can create
1) Log into your WHM.
2) Select the option “Resellers” from the page.
3) Click “Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges ” tab.
4) Choose the account which you want to edit and select submit button to edit the privileges of the account.
5) To limit the total number of accounts that a reseller can create, select the “Limit the total number of accounts” checkbox.
6) Enter the maximum number of accounts which you want to allow the reseller to create in the text box.
7) Click “Save All Settings” button to save all the changes.
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.