Email Account Password Reset in cPanel and Webmail
By Jithin on December 6th, 2018
As a part of Email management, new account creation, removal of old email account is the common things that we do. Another important process is the password reset of the existing email accounts. It is also a very important process and preferred to perform it periodically as a security precaution. I have explained how to reset the password of your email account in two ways through this knowledge base.
Email Account Password Reset via cPanel
1) Login into your cPanel account.
2) Click on the option “Email Accounts” from the “EMAIL” section.
3) Click on the “Password and Authentication” link straight to the email address from there.
4) Then you need to enter the new password in both boxes “Password” and “Password(Again)” and proceed to click the “Change Password” button to reset the email account password.
Reset Email Account Password via webmail
1) Login into the Webmail.
2) Click on the email address name displayed on the top-right corner of the webmail and click on the “Password & Security” option from the listed menu.
3) Type the new password that you want to use for your email account in both boxes “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” and then click the button “Save” to reset your old password with the new password.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.