Email Account Roundcube
By manoj on March 5th, 2016
Bread Basket allows users to create email account for their domains by deploying the Email Server (Exim + Dovecot) by a click of a button. Exim and Dovecot can be installed from the Bread Basket Panel >> Apps >> Utilities Category.
Quick Guide: http://www.webuzo.com/wiki/Install_System_Apps
Users can freely create as many email accounts required for the domains added to their Bread Basket Panel.
Quick Guide: http://webuzo.com/wiki/Add_Email_Account
Bread Basket provides SquirrelMail as the default Webmail to access emails of the accounts created from the Bread Basket Panel.
Quick Guide: http://webuzo.com/wiki/Access_Emails
Once you have created Email Accounts using the tutorials mentioned above. Here is a stepwise guide to configure Roundcube for email accounts created using Webuzo.
Roundcube – Free webmail for the masses. Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- Dovecot and Exim installed on Bread Basket. Restart the services for once.
Root > service exim restart Root > service dovecot restart
- Configuration Settings
=> Server Address : example.com (Domain Name)
=> POP3 PORT : 143 or 143 or 993
=> Connection Type : TLS or NONE or SSL
- Email Account Details
=> Email Account : email@example.com
=> Password : password
The following steps will guide you to configure Roundcube
1) Login to Bread Basket Panel and navigate to Roundcube in the Mails Category.
2) Click on the install steps and fill in the necessary details.
3) Click on the Install button while Softaculous Bread Basket will download and install Roundcube for you.
4) Access and Login to the Roundcube installation with the username password created earlier.
5) That’s it. Enjoy emailing.
Hope the information was enough to help you configure Bread Basket Emails on Roundcube.
Common Problems :
1) Temporary Connection Failure Confirm that the Dovecot and Exim Services are running on your server.
Since it is a temporary issue, a restart is recommended.
Restart your services from the Bread Basket Panel >> Services Menu
Quick Guide : http://webuzo.com/wiki/Restart_services