Auto-Reply option is used to send the automatic replies for the incoming mails.
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on ‘Websites and Domains’.
3) Click the icon ‘Mails’.
4) Select the email address you want to setup auto reply.
5) Click Auto-reply.
6) Enable ‘Switch on auto-reply’ check box and provide the Auto-reply Subject, Message Format, Message to be sent, email address to which you going to set auto-responder and the due date then click OK.
7) The settings display an alert message that the email setting has been saved.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.