How to Enable Auto-reply in Plesk
Auto-Reply option is used to send the automatic replies for the incoming mails. Now let us check how to enable auto-reply in your Plesk panel. To do this, please follow the below-given steps:
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on ‘Websites and Domains’.
3) Click the icon ‘Mails’.
4) Select the email address you want to setup auto-reply.
5) Click Auto-reply.
6) Enable ‘Switch on auto-reply’ checkbox and provide the Auto-reply Subject, Message Format, Message to be sent, email address to which you going to set auto-responder and the due date then click OK.
7) The settings display an alert message that the email setting has been saved.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.