Enable Automated Backups Feature in Softaculous
By Jithin on July 21st, 2016
In this documentation, we can learn how to enable automated backups feature in Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click the application in which you want to enable automated backups feature.
4) Click on the option ‘Edit Details’.
5) Locate the option ‘Automated backups’.
6) Select the backup option from the drop down box.
7) Click the button ‘Save Installation Details’.
That is how we can enable automated backups feature in Softaculous.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.