Enable Bandwidth Optimization in Drupal
By Jithin on February 1st, 2017
In this documentation, we can check how to enable bandwidth optimization in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Performance’ from the section ‘Development’.
4) Go to the section ‘Bandwidth Optimization’.
5) Select the following check boxes.
6) Click on the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can enable bandwidth optimization in Drupal.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.