In this documentation, we can check how to enable clean URLs in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Go to the section ‘Search and Metadata’.
4) Click on the section ‘Clean URLs’.
5) Tick the check box near to the option ‘Enable Clean URLs’.
6) Click on the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can enable clean URLs in Drupal.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.