How to Enable and Configure SMTP in phpBB
By Jithin on December 23rd, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to enable and configure SMTP in phpBB.
1) Login to phpBB admin panel.
2) Go to the section ‘Client Communication’.
3) Click on the section ‘Email Settings’.
4) Here you can see two sections: General Settings and SMTP settings.
5) Enter the details in the section ‘SMTP Settings’.
6) Click the button ‘Submit’.
That is how we can enable and configure SMTP in phpBB.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.