Enable Database Backups in WHMCS
In this documentation, we can check how to enable database backup in WHMCS. The database is where all your WHMCS data is stored and so is very important. It is therefore recommended that you take regular backups of it.
1) Login to WHMCs admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Others >> Database Backups.
4) In this section, we can configure ‘Daily Email Backup’ or ‘Daily Remote FTP Backup’. Both methods can be enabled to run simultaneously.
5) To enable the daily email backups, enter the email address in the text box.
6) To enable the daily remote FTP backup, enter the FTP details.
7) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can enable database backups in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.