In this documentation, we can check how to enable Geolocation in PrestaShop.
1) Login to PrestaShop admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Preferences’.
3) Click the option ‘Geolocation’.
4) Enable the option ‘Geolocation by IP address’ and click ‘Save’ button.
5) Here we can select the countries from which your store is accessible.
6) You can whitelist the IP addresses in the section ‘IP ADDRESS WHITELIST’.
That is how we can enable Geolocation in PrestaShop.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.