In this documentation, we can check how to enable maintenance mode in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘General Settings’.
4) Go to the option ‘General’.
5) Tick on the checkbox to enable the maintenance mode.
6) If you want to show any message in maintenance mode, type the message in the text box ‘Maintenance Mode Message’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can enable maintenance mode in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.