Enable WordPress Manager in cPanel
By Jithin on February 25th, 2019
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system which is commonly used to build websites on the internet. cPanel&WHM has provided a feature called WordPress Manager which allows you to manage new or existing WordPress sites on your cPanel account. This WordPress Manager interface will allow you to view your WordPress database name and user etc. It is also helpful to manage each site’s automatic updates configuration. In addition to that, you can also change the WordPress administrator users’ passwords and can view each site’s basic WordPress configuration etc. The cPanel WordPress Manager is a free add-on that can be used by your cPanel users. In this documentation, we are going to discuss about how to enable WordPress Manager feature from WHM.
1) Log in to WHM panel using the username and password.
2) Navigate to “cPanel” section.
3) Select the option “Install cPAddons Site Software” from the page.
4) Here, you can see the cPAddons Site Software interface. Now you should ensure that all the latest WordPress versions are checked.
5) Click on “Update cPAddon Config” button to update the changes.
Here, the installation of the cPanel WordPress Manager is complete. You can access the WordPress Manager from your cPanel.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.