Posted at March 30, 2017 at 10:44 pm by Jithin
In this tutorial we can check learn to enable/disable webalizer stats on a cPanel server
Webalizer is an application that gives information about your web traffic. It helps to identify daily traffic statistics, top countries visiting your website, and hourly statistics.
Enable Webalizer for all domains on a cPanel server
1) Login to your WHM interface.
2) Click on the icon ‘Server Configuration’.
3) Click ‘Tweak Settings’.
4) Then select ‘stats programs’ tab in tweak settings.
5) ‘Enable Webalizer stats’ option to on.
6) Click on ‘Save’ button.
You can also disable Webalizer for all domains on a cPanel server by changing the ‘Enable Webalizer stats’ option to off mode.
Enable/Disable Webalizer via command line.
You can enable Webalizer via command line by editing cPanel configuration file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config. For this, please follow the below given steps.
1) Login to your server via ssh root user
2) Open cPanel configuration file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config using your favorite text editor. Here I am using ‘vi’ text editor.
$ vi /var/cpanel/cpanel.config
Edit skip webalizer value to “0”.
This means Webalizer is enabled on the server. Skipwebalizer=1 means Webalizer is disabled on the server.
We can check current Webalizer stats by executing the following commands.
$ grep webalizer /var/cpanel/cpael.config
How to access Webalizer
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Click on the icon ‘Webalizer’ under ‘Metrics’ category.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.