How to Export and Import Databases in Plesk?
By Jithin on October 14th, 2016
1) Login to your Plesk control panel.
2) Go to the left hand side and click on the option ‘Websites & Domains’.
3) A new window will open and click on the button ‘Database’ from there.
4) Click the option ‘phpMyAdmin’ from the next window.
5) Here you can see the option ‘Export’. Click on it.
6) Click the button ‘Go’ after you have finished with settings.
7) You can also import the databases using the same method. Click on the ‘Import’ button.
8) Click the button ‘Go’ after you have finished the settings.
Also we can export the database without using the phpMyAdmin tool. Click on the option ‘Export Dump’.
Next browse the database to be export, and click ‘OK’ button.
Also we can import the database without using the phpMyAdmin tool on the same way.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.