In this documentation we can learn how to fix the cPanel Error “IP Address Has Changed!” from Reseller panel WHM.
1) Login into WHM.
2) Go to ‘Server Configuration’.
3) Click on ‘Tweak Settings’.
4) Go to the tab ‘Security’.
5) Locate the option ’Cookie IP Validation’.
6) Change the settings to “Loose” and the frequency of re-authentication will be lowered. You can also be disabled it entirely.
7) Disable proxy domains. If you do not perform this step, you have to utilize a proxy server with a static IP address to establish and maintain your connection.
8) Click the button ‘Save’.
9) Clear your web browser’s cache and login into cPanel.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.