Posted at May 2, 2017 at 11:53 am by Jithin
Joomla is a popular Content Management System that allows users to install plugins, extensions, and modules from the back-end of the admin section. However, all of these options disappeared when Joomla updated from current version 3.5 to latest version 3.6. All you can see is a message: “No installation plugin has been enabled. At least one must be enabled to be able to use the installer. Go to the Plugin Manager to enable the plugins.”
How to fix it
You need to follow the below steps to fix this issue. Please note that you must have administrator access to the back-end of the admin section to perform these steps.
1) Login to your Joomla Administrator.
2) Navigate to Extensions >> Manage >> Discover.
3) Click the ‘Discover’ button on the top left and click the checkbox for all or just for Installer – Install from Upload.
4) Then click ‘Install’ button at the left top.
5) Now you have to enable them. Navigate to Extensions >> Plugins and there find all plugins with ‘installer’ name and click the check boxes.
6) The next and final step is to enable them. Click on ‘Enable’ at the top to enable installed plugins.
7) That’s all. Now you can install Joomla extensions again, also from the JoomShaper download section.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.