Forward Domain’s email to Gmail
By Jithin on March 4th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to forward domain’s email to Gmail.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to Email >> Forwarders.
3) Click the option ‘Add Forwarder’.
4) Enter the details and click the button ‘Add Forwarder’.
5) Then we need to verify the domain email with Gmail.
6) Login to the Gmail account and click the option ‘Settings’.
7) Go to the option ‘Accounts and Import’.
8) Click on ‘Add another email address you own’.
9) Enter the email address and click the option ‘Next Step’.
10) Click the button ‘Send Verification’.
11) Go to your domain email and click on the link sent by the Google.
12) Then you will get domain’s email to your Gmail account.
That is how we can forward domain’s email to Gmail.
You may also check the following video tutorial about setting up email forwarder in cPanel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.